ConcealedCarry.com provides various NRA Firearm Training Classes and California County certified Concealed Carry Classes as well as Training Courses to Certify Students to Apply for Permits from Arizona, Florida, and Utah. Class offerings vary by area. Our instructors are all certified. Please view our CCW Class Schedule below. Request Private Classes and read answers to frequently asked questions by using the links above.
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
Now teaching Concealed Carry Classes & NRA Courses in Sacramento, San Diego, & in Your Own Home!
**EACH COUNTY IN CALIFORNIA HAS IT'S OWN UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR AND OBTAIN A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT. SOME COUNTIES MAKE THIS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE WHILE OTHER COUNTIES ARE FAIRLY REASONABLE. COUNTY SPECIFIC INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND IN OUR ABOVE MENU UNDER "COUNTIES."
**IF YOU OBTAIN A PERMIT FROM ANY COUNTY IN CALIFORNIA IT WILL BE HONORED IN ANY OTHER COUNTY SO LONG AS YOU REMAIN A RESIDENT OF THE COUNTY THAT ISSUED YOUR PERMIT.
**IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTY WHERE OBTAINING A CALIFORNIA PERMIT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ONE OF OUR "MULTI-STATE" CLASSES WHERE YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR PERMITS FROM AZ, FL, AND OR UT.
EVERYTHING Is Included in Our State CCW Classes to obtain a local permit.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
Students do need to bring a photocopy of their drivers license to the CCW Class.